Saturday, December 3, 2011

reason

It's almost two months of internship. Done with the first visit by UTP lecturer, and alhamdulillah we got
lecturer yg  'sporting' & understanding..
We got two options either to just proceed interns in the current host company, or move to the other host company. My friend decided to leave. I admire his courage to face the boss and defend his 'unbeatable' decision. I wish he had make the right decision. 
Unlike him,I'm staying here..the same building, same level, same office, and the same chair..
The only reason why I stayed is I tried to be positive.. 
Maintain the positive mind was sure challenging. It's just like how you beat the desire to eat junk foods.

just a simple post from me.
chill and salam..
http://www.emocutez.com





☺☺ .mine. ☺☺

No comments: